Monday, November 26, 2007

Well that's the one that's not a vacation

Oh, did I mention that I'm moving? It's all kind of a messy and crazy sitch right now, because I'm subletting my old apartment and moving and finishing up the semester all at once. But here's what's good about my new apartment:
  • My roommates are both "creative types."
  • Our building has a stoop.
  • I get my own bathroom, which has blue tiled walls.
  • It's right next to the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
  • It's right next to Target.
  • It's right next to the LIRR, with AirTrain connection to JFK! What a money saver.
  • It's not Morningside Heights.
  • It's cheaper than where I live now.
  • It's near practically every subway, including the G, which means it'll be easy to visit people in Carroll Gardens and Williamsburg.
  • It has a fireplace.
  • The landlord has the same name as my dad.
  • My bedroom window has an actual view, not just a view into the windows of another person's apartment.
  • I have a babysitting job lined up! Weird.
I'm moving most of my stuff next weekend and then moving myself the weekend after that! Just in time for a nice vacation.

Anyway, I was looking for "That's So Raven" music videos, but I don't think TSR fans are as technologically advanced as VMars fans, because the most intriguing one I found was set to "Defying Gravity" from Wicked. I love Idina Menzel as much as the next person, but that's just not a good combo. This is better:

No comments: