Saturday, November 3, 2007

This is the truth.

I was out with Eddie, TGIF-ing on a weeknight. We were watching these Italian tourists dancing in a circle and singing along to Feist and The Gossip. They were all carrying their bags with them. I guess they heard that NYC can be a rough place! Anyways, this one girl had a really long and flat butt, and it was Eddie who noticed the (anthropomorphic?) resemblance.

Long story short: do you ever think peoples butts in tight jeans look like owls' faces? I asked America, and America spoke. Here are some highlights:
I will now! I always think of those 80s viewfinders

Great mental image. Now I won't be able to look at one without thinking that.

I must have a huge owls face then.

You're so weird ilu

Never thought of it that way before...

Now that you mention it

I see a photoshop experiment in your future!

late addition txt msg:
That had not occurred to me, no. But does it make you want to wear tight jeans so that your butt matches your necklace?
(I say: Yes, it sure does. I want a necklace like a butt.)
And who can blame you? Who? Who?
Hoo indeed.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes. it's true: people's asses also seem to utter in the dark: hoo hoo. who who?

if you, my dear, are into pets, check this out (and ignore any potential self-aggrandizement):
http://thediagram.com/7_2/lonsinger.html

zoe said...

dear ms. lawn-lifter lonsinger,
you are never potentially self-aggrandizing, and i am always into pets, especially tan chihuahuas and car=pets.