Saturday, November 10, 2007

Let me tell you something, Mel. To know Kelly is NOT to love her.

OMG, I am so hung-over that I just ordered brunch for delivery. All that happened was a 90210 marathon at Matt's house! There's a drinking game that involves Jim taking off his shirt, Brandon leading Andrea on, anyone saying someone's full name, and maybe some other things. I was drinking white wine, and then vodka with Crush.

I threw up twice at Matt's house, then fell asleep on his couch, then Antonia and Eddie and I took a cab back to the west side. I remember Eddie saying "you guys have to get out of there" to Antonia when she told the cab driver "now we're going to Amsterdam and 1xxth St." Maybe I'll be less hung-over in general once I move to Brooklyn! Anyway, there are no pictures, but Antonia videotaped us watching the episode where Mel and Jackie go on their first date. Season 2, those were some good times...

Now I just have to stay awake long enough for my brunch delivery to arrive.

No more white wine in my life, ever, ever.

1 comment:

Debbie Ribera said...

I was about to blog about watching 90210, too! But it was the one with Color Me Badd--best episode ever!!!!!
You know I love you! I adore...mi amor...