Friday, November 16, 2007

No fake hand?

One of my students asked me to give a presentation to a bunch of high school juniors about "the difference between writing in high school and college." I really have no idea what that means. I asked Liza for help with this right when this kid invited me to do this, and she told me something but we were drunk and now I can't remember what she said. So today I googled "high school writing college writing" and found that I am not the only person to have pondered this question, thank goodness.

In honor of this, here is more "best of my google search toolbar":

fake knee
famous jews andy warhol [it's a real art project, I swear!]
fenestration [is there such a thing?]
figueroa st, los angeles
flights to cuba
frank o'hara
french anagram
ways of knowing
weird war
what is a high angle
what is a script supervisor
what is the meaning of life
willowy
worldly

And here are some boring pictures.

I have a total fear of heights, although I try to keep it to myself, so taking this picture out my bathroom window was slightly freaky.

It's symbolic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you forgot what i said. i'm sure it was REALLY DEEP and now it's gone.