Sunday, September 16, 2007

And a french braid

My shoulder still totally hurts -- last night I started to think the pain was going to cause a blood clot to form, and then the blood clot would break free and travel to my brain and cause a brain aneurism! To tell the truth it's still a worry in the back of my brain (no pun intended!!), so I'm trying to stick by more populated areas in case of emergency.

Here is my to-do list for today:
  • Buy coffee from Porto Rico Coffee Company
  • Buy backpack
  • Buy groceries from Trader Joe's including papadum chips
  • Clean apartment
  • Finish grading papers for tomorrow
  • Figure out lesson plan for tomorrow night
  • Make essay assignment sheet
  • Do reading for art history class (topic: panorama culture)
  • Pilates DVD + major walk (no time for gym!)
Sorry if that was excruciatingly boring for you, the reader. Some things are just like that! Here are some pics from when Delia was here:

It's weird, I didn't notice Eddie was wearing that pizza hat and Mets shirt.


No comments: