Sunday, September 2, 2007

Life is so hard vol. 1

On Friday I went to get a bikini wax and as I left my building my doorman said, "go around the corner! They're giving away free energy drinks!" He was really adamant. I got one and then went to the salon, and then afterwards I realized I didn't have my wallet with me! I explained the situation to the girl at the salon's front counter, and she seemed kind of baffled so I offered to leave my iPod as collateral, which satisfied her. So, I had to run home, get a SECOND free energy drink, put the energy drinks in my fridge, go and get an iced coffee, and then go back to the salon. The whole thing would have been less tedious if I'd had my iPod to listen to, I gotta say.

Anyway, the point is that just now I was feeling too lazy to either make or buy coffee so I cracked one of those energy drinks, and it's so gross. It has so much caffeine that I can taste it. The taste is like cigarettes plus mouth wash, in case you don't know, and it feels like it should burn even though it doesn't. I guess if you don't have the "energy" to make a pot of coffee though, you totally deserve what you get.

No comments: