Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tacoctober

I've been invited to a variety of Halloween parties it's true, but I'm wondering if I can just trick everyone into believing I'm at a different Halloween party than them and ditch completely! My costume is pretty good (a killer bee) but my bangs are officially too long as of this week, I have a pimple, which always seems dire to me, and I'm so beat! I feel like it's been too long since I hung out with myself -- just, you know, maybe some fro yo, some online shoe shopping, trying on all my clothes and then throwing them on the floor, daydreamin'... Maybe that's what I'll do, and maybe it's not -- you'll never know for sure!

In other news: goodbye October! We've had some crazy times, and I thought we weren't going to get along for a few weeks there, but we made it! See you again next year!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

The word that I'm getting, and feeling, is that Halloween is not actually happening this year.

Anonymous said...

that was tricky how you made everybody think you were going to halloween parties dressed as a bee when you really went to la palapa dressed as z-tobes who likes tres leches cake.

zoe said...

dear nathan,
i know, right??? what happeneded??


dear liza,
what are you even talking about, i wonder?! just shut up about the cake or you're gonna need sunglasses for your sunglasses. no amount of dead mexican ghosts will save you!