Sunday, October 28, 2007

dog sleep disorder; futon new york city; captain singleton defoe

I just realized I have no responsibilities starting at 1 PM this Thursday until 6:10 PM the following Wednesday! And I have a car! Now that is something to look forward to. Where should I go? What should I do?

Have you ever checked your "search history" on that google search toolbar on your computer? I just did, and it's pretty good. Here are some highlights starting with "a":
  • A throng of bearded men, in sad-colored garments, and gray, steeple-crowned hats,
  • a potato in situ
  • acute sore throat
  • african dog
  • age of consent new york state
  • akron catholic
  • albert ayler
  • annie actress
  • aoyama
  • antebellum
  • anxiety disorder
  • ashlee simpson
  • atopia
  • atopica
  • attachment disorder dog
  • audio documentary
  • autodocumentary

No comments: