Friday, October 26, 2007

Reader-Produced Issue

For Columbia undergrads Halloween starts the Thursday before the actual holiday. For me, I keep wishing for more time! If you have costume ideas for me, please share them. What if I went as the little girl with the Thor helmet from Adventures in Babysitting? God, I feel lame just writing that.

Here, this is a 100% guaranteed cheer-up. When I was 13 I wanted to model the entire path of my life on this video. I wonder where this girl is now... if you have spare time on your hands please try to find out.



Also, I need a new ringtone for my phone. If you can't think of a good Halloween costume for me or locate the Dirty Boots girl, please just tell me what song my phone should play this fall.

2 comments:

d said...

I remember this video so vividly...maybe we watched it together back then (probably). And it remains, cornily, one of my favorite SY songs.

zoe said...

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I think it was actually your love for the song that made me give it a chance... when I first heard it, I thought it was slightly confusing, but then I realized!