Sunday, April 13, 2008

My strawberry afternoons

You may know that I enjoy Rosie O'Donnell's poetry. Here is a new one from her:

back to long island
a stand alone borders
next 2 the california pizza kitchen
i love the hawaiian

Liza made me watch the trailer for Stepbrothers and it was totally worth it. In case you watch it and then feel sad that you can't actually see the whole movie til July, you are invited to come with us to Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo and that Sarah Marshall movie. According to both Liza and Charlie, people who are actually named Sarah Marshall are bummed about this movie, but I think they're full of beans! Take yourself too seriously much?

1 comment:

Debbie Ribera said...

Dude, your posts are craking me up!!! I haven't read the blog in forever!!!! I just saw Sarah Marshall and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!