Monday, April 28, 2008

A Hair Affair

I found all these old photos. Do you want to see them?

This was taken on the boardwalk in Odessa, right before I went to meet my new family in Texas. Just kidding, it was taken by Sabin in Santa Cruz in 2004. He said I looked like a recent immigrant from Eastern Europe with that shirt and hair. Sabin always takes the worst pictures of me on earth. Here is what has happened since then:

First, I had this job.

Then, I visited my mom in her office.

Then, there was a snowstorm.

Then I had this job.

Me and Charlie went to visit Debbie in Los Angeles. Iberians! We also saw Sabin and heard his housemate's electroclash band.

And then I went to visit Ned in London.

Then, there were all these red cars parked in a row across the street from my apartment.

Everyone got Brokebacked.
And then I moved, and some other stuff happened, and I got a new camera.

We had our high school reunion, and I forgot to turn the date thingy off on the camera, but I took lots of pictures.

And then I had surgery on my FACE and I took lots of drugs and sat around taking pictures of myself and drinking Vitamin Water for a week. You can't see the stitches because they were on the inside. The inside of my FACE.

Then I had this job.

And then got another new camera. And then I partied pretty hard with Olivia and I thought this picture was going to be purely amazing, and also that the top of her face would not be cut off. Wrong.

And then I took this picture of Eddie where most of his face was cut off but all of mine was there.

And you probably all know some more stuff that happened after that.

This has been the story of my hair and the world events that shaped it. Did you make some memories? If you want, you can tell me.

1 comment:

Debbie Ribera said...

This is genius! I made your life in photos! But I look like I have a double chin...

You totally do look like an eastern european tourist! Work that!

Nice...