Saturday, February 14, 2009

No Fat, No Sugar, No T.I.

The organic pastry flour was sold out at Whole Foods, so instead of baking I made a mix !

I'm Not Your Neighbor (Questionable and Cutesy Mix '09)
Barstool Blues - Neil Young
Sugar on My Tongue - Talking Heads
Tourist in Your Town - The Pink Mountaintops
Just Us - Cam'ron
Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window - Bob Dylan
Wig Wam Bam - The Sweet
The World's a Mess, it's in My Kiss - X
Lover Lover Lover - Leonard Cohen
Steal Away - Mary J. Blige
Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon
Shake Some Action - The Flamin' Groovies
Is it Really So Strange - The Smiths
Hounds of Love - Kate Bush
Oh Yoko - John Lennon
Papa Was a Rodeo - The Magnetic Fields
Here Comes the Sun - Nina Simone
4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) - Bruce Springsteen


Happy Valentines Day to you!

2 comments: