Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm at the airport and I just went to the saddest Jamba Juice ever: that song 'Heartbeats' by the Knife was playing... Over and over. At first I was psyched, but then the reality of the situation became clear. Now I never want to hear that song again.

I'm going to Mexico, p.s.

There are lots of children, foreigners, and old people on this flight, and one of the stewardesses is very high strung. But who cares, because in 6 hours I'll be eating mangoes and sitting in a palapa wearing a sun dress.

Omg, I think possibly all the children on this plane are one family.

Anyways, so long, suckas!

1 comment:

David James said...

Apna Showroom Baby Boy's Night Suit for 12 to 18 Months (apsw_Baby_Products_ Multi-Colored)
cotton night suit for baby boys or girls new born white night suits apna showroom
Apna Showroom Women's Cotton Panty (Multicolour, 90cm) - Pack of 12 Pieceswith desent Look
ladies cotton panties pack of 12 women girls panties daily use