Friday, November 28, 2008

25 years of my life and still, I'm trying to get up that great big hill

Olivia
i just read an article about g n r suing dr. pepper. it mentioned buckethead so i looked him up. i feel like an old lady trying desperately to understand young people. this is just insanely ridiculous. i mean, a bucket? i would laugh but it's like does he have a learning disorder? maybe he's autistic or something?

Zoe
You are a genius commentator on our times!

Olivia
you know, i've never felt more distant from our times than i do right now staring at footage of this man.

2 comments:

Debbie Ribera said...

of hope, or whatever that means...

That coverage of El Coyote was fantastic! I can't believe they didn't let cameras inside...psycho Mormons!

I've decided what one of my New Years resolutions is going to be. I'll have to update you when we talk. Will you be home for New Years?

zoe said...

The El Coyote situation is weird... apparently the Mormon manager quit, but her mom is still the executive director, or something?

I've decided what one of my new year's resolutions is going to be too!! Actually, I know two of them. We must discuss. I guess it's hard, with the 9 hour time diff, but we can do it!!