Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blowing kisses in the wind

Liza: this is the best dinner ever. for two dollars and seventy-five cents i got two meals' worth of hot and sour soup plus a spring roll. i love china!!!!
me: what the...
i think my customer service analyst Kathrine started this blog.

Liza: it's THREE BLOGS

me: i was talking about the sprouse twins blog

Liza: yeah but

me: oh wait WHAT

Liza: did you see all three links
THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT LINKS

me: i am dying.

Liza: i mean how many of them do you think there are out there!!!!!

me: that is a fine question.



Being on another continent means that when I have to wake up early for work, someone in Los Angeles is at a Dolly Parton concert or someone in New York is just getting home. I am really glad that I am on the same planet with you guys! For real.

No comments: