Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beerito Nights

I'm moving to Switzerland tomorrow! This may come as a surprise to some regular readers of zoelikespets, but some of you already know.

Tonight, I had my annual check-up and now I'm drinking iced coffee and listening to David Byrne, packing up some boxes of my mom's old clothes and my old clothes that a Japanese woman I found on the free-cycling message board is coming to pick up.

Last week, the reason I am moving to Switzerland came to visit me in New York. He learned about Brooklyn, saw how crazy my family is, and helped me eat enough Mexican food to last us a year.

Last month (August!) I went to Florida to staycation with the family of the reason I'm moving to Switzerland and got tan enough to last me a year, then went to Louisiana and got mosquito bitten enough to last me a year. It goes without saying that I met some real great people, fell in love with some dogs and some places, and also that now I talk like a southerner (a fact that was confirmed by Mara last week).

This summer I taught some kids who I thought would be less bratty than other kids I've taught, because they were "underprepared," but who turned out to already be prepared (personality-wise, at least) to attend one of our nation's elite institutions. I also took NJ Transit a bunch of times, which led to me setting a record re: getting depressed on/about public transportation, and made me disillusioned about WaWa too.

Tomorrow I will wake up, get a leg wax, buy a camera, eat lunch with my dad, take yoga, maybe say goodbye to some neighborhood friends, go to the airport, and get on a plane!

I hope they have kombucha and watermelons in Switzerland!








4 comments:

Do One Thing said...

Ladies is quite sloppy for very own health and fitness. Ladies always research the particular Best Protein Powder for Women that will change the woman looks properly. With all the best protein powder for women They will balance their particular diet and wanted physique.

Do One Thing said...

You'll notice unknown people sorts of Lean Muscle event. Developing lean muscle and the way to end up getting lean muscle while using finest food regimen. Not many are assume that they begin to end up getting or just improve lean muscle women barely the actual train.

Do One Thing said...

Overcoming Negative Self Talk conveniently as it is rather confusing mental situation and even damaging to man made and also modern culture at the same time. I will be listed here that can help take on you the next level help you to reach your company eye sight pursuits and even hopes and dreams conveniently with your negative self talk alter right into Passion and even positiveness.

David James said...

Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings for Women's Spandex High Waist Lace Fishnet Lingerie Stockings (Black, Free Size) - Pack of 2 stockings
fish net stockings for women black net stockings for girls women apna showroom
Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings for Women's Spandex High Waist Lace Fishnet Lingerie Stockings (Black, Free Size) - Pack of 2 Net stockings for women
Apna Showroom Thick Rubber hair bands for women (Cotton wool ExtraSoft Ponytail holder 12 Piece
Cotton wool Hair Rubber Band for women or girls pack of 12 hairband for women or girls