Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'll tell you

I'm sure you guys all saw the season premiere of Degrassi: TNG last night, so I don't have to tell you how much I hate the new opening credits. But aren't you mad about what a big deal everyone is making about Mia being a model?

First of all, Emma was a Purple Dragon girl last season, and no one made a big deal about that! Granted, Purple Dragon is just an energy drink -- not as big a deal as being the new T-Popz sneakers girl -- but she did flash the entire school at an assembly!

Secondly, I think we are all forgetting about the original Degrassi Community School professional model:


Terri McGregor! Hello? Before Rick abused Terri and she got brain damage and was in a coma, she was a plus-size model with ads all over the bus stops of Toronto!

I've always assumed Terri was dead now, but a google search last night for photos of her bus stop ad campaign led me to a surprising revelation: she is alive!



Canada has private schools?

Anyways, I'm finally getting used to the new 90210. Even thought Adrianna has a really big jaw, I totally feel her pain. And I don't even get mad about the fact that Lori Laughlin's son is black anymore. But I seriously can't get into Naomi. She is just no Kelly Taylor. And, P.S., neither is that spunky, ambiguously ethnic undercover cop! Although I'm still kind of watching because I'm waiting for Kell and Brandon to get back togeths, I'm not mad about it.

2 comments:

Debbie Ribera said...

OMG! First of all, what lost episode is THAT from?!?! I thought she was a goner. Is that why Radich lost his job??? Secondly, BRANDON and Kel??? It's all about DYLAN!!!!!!!!!! Thirdly, have you been watching the Rachel Zoe Project? We need to discuss. I have several issues with her.

Anonymous said...

Emma got addicted to energy drinks? Didn't she already have an overachiever's meltdown in another season, or did I make that up?

More importantly, are you really pro-Kelly/Brandon, or is this blog full of lies?