Friday, January 11, 2008

No pressure

This week has been all about figuring out how to deal with a major situation without going nuts or feeling guilty later. From Preston Sturges I learned that simple entertainments are better than shopping, or something.


I really enjoyed watching this. Who knew that Ellen changed her set? (Debbie, I have just two words for you: Coffee Bean. Wait, three more: In Studio City. The dream is still alive.)


This one is really good too. Nathan sent it to me! Good eye.


Sometimes you can find exactly what you're looking for. On youtube!

I think that's everything for right now. Oh, I guess I'm trying to decide what color to paint my room, but that's a whole other story.

1 comment:

Debbie Ribera said...

Dude!!! It really bugged me that he kept doing that pseudo-air guitar motion on his hip. But I still love him!!! I am so there w/ya at the CBTL!